JDS has been providing assistance for the development of the overseas business activities of Japanese private enterprises, mainly in Asia,Latin America and Africa,making the best use of the expertise and networks built up through primarily involvement in ODA projects in developing countries over many years. The fields featured in these studies and projects are truly diverse, including agriculture, the environment, energy,waste treatment, food processing and disaster prevention/control.
Flow of Assistance (Example)
01 Initial Contact and Consultation
- Discussion about utilization possibility of the products and technologies of a client enterprise
- Advice about candidate countries and/or regions for business expansion
- Examination of the possible use of an available ODA scheme
02 Assistance for Planning
- Market research and Preliminary survey on laws and
- Preparation of planning documents (when an ODA scheme is to be used)
03 Assistance for Field Survey
- Accompanying the field survey team
- Conduct of field survey
- Logistical arrangements, etc.
04 Assistance for Reporting and Planning for Future Business Expansion
- Compilation of a report and other necessary work
- Assistance for further business development (examination of business expansion to neighboring countries,etc.)